Please share this information with anyone you know that may not receive emails.
Greetings Church Family and Friends,
Check out Paul’s video note on www.FUMCTavares.com
And Pam is planning to post Live on Facebook on Wednesday at 5:00pm CLICK HERE to check out, LIKE, and Follow our FB page.
Hope you are all well. Just a few words as we continue to remain a church family throughout this pandemic.
It was great to worship “together” Sunday and we are planning on doing that again this coming Sunday. Visit our web page to see 4 ways you can watch: CLICK HERE
Our staff and leaders are doing their utmost to remain in contact with you, here is how I suggest you can help:
1. Check our web site frequently: FUMCTavares.com
2. Watch the video notes and read e-mails from the staff and me: CLICK HERE to watch the latest video updates on the FUMCT Visual Zone page and/or CLICK HERE to read the church blog Extra! Extra Read All About It!
3. Pray for each other, read God’s promises in the Bible, and trust Him. CLICK HERE to Submit prayer requests thru the website
4. Support God’s ongoing work for your church by dropping off food & offerings during temporary office hours – Mon., Wed, and Thur: 10:00am-1:00pm. CLICK HERE to visit our online donations info page on the website
5. Participate in worship either live or immediately after it is finished. All you need to know is explained on our website.
6. Always feel free to call the church office, or my cell phone if you need to talk, pray together or need help.
“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:4-7
Your friend on the journey,
Pastor Mike Call me any time: 407-754-4633 Pastor.Mike@fumctavares.com